The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 17 February 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 17 February 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (17 February 2023) has a total of 29 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 17 February 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 29 clues in the 17 February 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is TWEE which contains 4 Characters.
- 3 last seen in coat pocket is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is DISAGREEMENTS which contains 13 Characters.
- More than one difference emerges and it's not right is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 17 February 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are F,J,Q,V,X,Z