The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 17 October 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 17 October 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (17 October 2023) has a total of 29 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 17 October 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 29 clues in the 17 October 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is SOOT which contains 4 Characters.
- Deposit's unreasonably small on reflection is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is THREELINEWHIP which contains 13 Characters.
- Instruction for division from yank – literally 3 over 3's helping to begin with is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 17 October 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z