The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 18 October 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 18 October 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (18 October 2023) has a total of 30 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 18 October 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 30 clues in the 18 October 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is JAPE which contains 4 Characters.
- I agree, German police not content it's a prank is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is STETHOSCOPE which contains 11 Characters.
- Sounder of body? Keep it firm with pressure, squeezed into tights is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 18 October 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are