The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 19 July 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 19 July 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (19 July 2022) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 19 July 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 19 July 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is NANA which contains 4 Characters.
- Senior relative not completely bananas is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is PRINCEOFDENMARK which contains 15 Characters.
- Exceptional performance, kind rendered in Shakespearean role is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 19 July 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,X,Z