The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 2 November 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 2 November 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (2 November 2022) has a total of 30 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 2 November 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 30 clues in the 2 November 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is OVER which contains 4 Characters.
- A dog without lead is too much! is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is INARTICULATE which contains 12 Characters.
- Popular painting etc — a clue: it surprisingly is hard to understand is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 2 November 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are Q,X,Z