The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 2 November 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 2 November 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (2 November 2023) has a total of 24 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 2 November 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 24 clues in the 2 November 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is OOPS which contains 4 Characters.
- Oh no ducks, I nearly forgot! is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is ANTIIMPERIALIST which contains 15 Characters.
- Standing against British rule where one is stymied by parliament, is it an omnishambles? is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 2 November 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,X,Y,Z