The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 2 September 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 2 September 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (2 September 2022) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 2 September 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 2 September 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is OTIS which contains 4 Characters.
- Lift firm books onto one shelf at the top is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is DIPLOMATICBAG which contains 13 Characters.
- One might pass through customs in Germany chewing a Big Mac with pilot is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 2 September 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are V,X,Z