The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 21 September 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 21 September 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (21 September 2021) has a total of 27 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 21 September 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 27 clues in the 21 September 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is HANG which contains 4 Characters.
- See 2 is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is FATALATTRACTION which contains 15 Characters.
- Film of float at a tantric gathering (5,10) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 21 September 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are B,J,K,Q,X,Z