The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 23 November 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 23 November 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (23 November 2022) has a total of 30 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 23 November 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 30 clues in the 23 November 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is VERY which contains 4 Characters.
- So everyone's trapped is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is GLASSWOOL which contains 9 Characters.
- Fibrous material in rope across width in rolled-over timber is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 23 November 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z