The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 24 August 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 24 August 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (24 August 2022) has a total of 32 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 24 August 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 32 clues in the 24 August 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is WOKE which contains 4 Characters.
- The Guardian installing fine new kind of PC? is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is TAXEVASION which contains 10 Characters.
- Husband returns in vehicle, running financial fraud is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 24 August 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Z