The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 25 May 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 25 May 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (25 May 2022) has a total of 31 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 25 May 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 31 clues in the 25 May 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is TOR which contains 3 Characters.
- Cliff's not very small trunks is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is ROLLERCOASTER which contains 13 Characters.
- Local resort repaired Queen's Ride is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 25 May 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are F,J,Q,X