The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 26 November 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 26 November 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (26 November 2021) has a total of 29 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 26 November 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 29 clues in the 26 November 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is AJAX which contains 4 Characters.
- A Berliner's affirmative vote, one opposed by people of Paris (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is POTTYTRAINING which contains 13 Characters.
- Aiming to follow foolish instruction in nursery (5-8) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 26 November 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are Z