The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27 August 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27 August 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (27 August 2021) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 27 August 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 27 August 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is TINY which contains 4 Characters.
- Little bit in your houses (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SLIPOFTHETONGUE which contains 15 Characters.
- Sauce regularly guzzled by that woman with meat, unfortunate mistake (4,2,3,6) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 27 August 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z