The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27 October 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27 October 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (27 October 2021) has a total of 30 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 27 October 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 30 clues in the 27 October 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ARCH which contains 4 Characters.
- See 23 is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is ABRIDGEDVERSION which contains 15 Characters.
- Possible reason we can't cross the river here? One's left work, in short (8,7) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 27 October 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are X,Z