The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 28 May 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 28 May 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (28 May 2021) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 28 May 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 28 May 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is SESSES which contains 6 Characters.
- Tolls finally followed by more of the same old taxes (6) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is CRAFTUNION which contains 10 Characters.
- Skilled tradespeople together broadcast '10 4!' (5,5) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 28 May 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z