The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 29 December 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 29 December 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (29 December 2021) has a total of 30 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 29 December 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 30 clues in the 29 December 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is STOP which contains 4 Characters.
- See 1 is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is LAYINGOUT which contains 9 Characters.
- Harvest disease leads to making one unconscious is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 29 December 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,W,X,Z