The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 3 June 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 3 June 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (3 June 2021) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 3 June 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 3 June 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is NYALA which contains 5 Characters.
- Partridge about to seize unknown antelope (5) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is GRAVEYARDSHIFT which contains 14 Characters.
- Serious measure — key workers are in the dark on this (9,5) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 3 June 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,Z