The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 3 November 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 3 November 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (3 November 2023) has a total of 29 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 3 November 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 29 clues in the 3 November 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is FORA which contains 4 Characters.
- Free-for-all in these meetings? Quite the reverse! is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is HAVENOTHINGON which contains 13 Characters.
- Be free to be a nudist is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 3 November 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,Z