The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 30 October 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 30 October 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (30 October 2023) has a total of 33 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 30 October 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 33 clues in the 30 October 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is THE which contains 3 Characters.
- Emphatically not just any part of Athens – it's in Parthenon is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is MEMORISING which contains 10 Characters.
- What makes Brendan tick, increasing learning is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 30 October 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are B,F,J,Q,V,Z