The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 4 January 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 4 January 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (4 January 2022) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 4 January 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 4 January 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is DYKE which contains 4 Characters.
- Defence ultimately presented by bank employee is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is HALLUCINATES which contains 12 Characters.
- Achilles' aunt in play sees visions is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 4 January 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,X,Z