The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 4 January 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 4 January 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (4 January 2023) has a total of 30 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 4 January 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 30 clues in the 4 January 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ADDS which contains 4 Characters.
- Supplements found in coating of acid drops is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is BABYONBOARD which contains 11 Characters.
- Junior executive position often advertised in the back window is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 4 January 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are Q,X,Z