The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 4 June 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 4 June 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (4 June 2021) has a total of 33 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 4 June 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 33 clues in the 4 June 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is SAM which contains 3 Characters.
- See 7 is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is FORBIDDING which contains 10 Characters.
- Supporting offers made hostile (10) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 4 June 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are Q,V