The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 5 June 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 5 June 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (5 June 2023) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 5 June 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 5 June 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is COPE which contains 4 Characters.
- Manage to get last member of oil cartel into leading position is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is INTHELASTRESORT which contains 15 Characters.
- Coming to the end of touring holiday with no alternative available? is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 5 June 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,U,Z