The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 6 June 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 6 June 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (6 June 2023) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 6 June 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 6 June 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is SODA which contains 4 Characters.
- A party's set up — it goes well with whisky is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is DISTILLERS which contains 10 Characters.
- Criticise bars used by sailors or alcohol suppliers is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 6 June 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are F,J,K,Q,V,Z