The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 8 June 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 8 June 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (8 June 2021) has a total of 27 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 8 June 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 27 clues in the 8 June 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is GNAT which contains 4 Characters.
- Insect pest in emerging nations (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is AFTERMYOWNHEART which contains 15 Characters.
- Quirky weatherman, 40, perfect for me! (5,2,3,5) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 8 June 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Z