The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 8 November 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 8 November 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (8 November 2022) has a total of 29 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 8 November 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 29 clues in the 8 November 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ONYX which contains 4 Characters.
- Stone axes have zero rebound is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is HAVENOTHINGON which contains 13 Characters.
- Be naked and free is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 8 November 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,Z