The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 8 September 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 8 September 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (8 September 2022) has a total of 34 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 8 September 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 34 clues in the 8 September 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is CWM which contains 3 Characters.
- Valley's width in metric unit is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is MENDACIOUS which contains 10 Characters.
- Comedians disturbed about upper-class lying is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 8 September 2022 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are K,X,Y,Z