The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 9 January 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 9 January 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (9 January 2023) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 9 January 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 9 January 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is CLAN which contains 4 Characters.
- Family of Cyril Allen gutted is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is OUTOFTHEFRYING which contains 14 Characters.
- From bad to worse in terms of eating and heating? is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 9 January 2023 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,X,Z