The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 9 June 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 9 June 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (9 June 2021) has a total of 30 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 9 June 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 30 clues in the 9 June 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is IBIS which contains 4 Characters.
- Flyer billed at length by hotel (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is STRATOSPHERE which contains 12 Characters.
- Eight Miles High? One's in this guitar shop, playing before … (12) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 9 June 2021 The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle are J,Q