The Guardian Quick Crossword 1 February 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 1 February 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (1 February 2023) has a total of 26 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 1 February 2023 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 26 clues in the 1 February 2023 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is TOM which contains 3 Characters.
- Feline fellow? is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is TIMESIGNATURE which contains 13 Characters.
- Musical notation indicating the number of beats to a measure is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 1 February 2023 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are J,P,Q,V,X,Z