The Guardian Quick Crossword 12 January 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 12 January 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (12 January 2022) has a total of 24 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 12 January 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 24 clues in the 12 January 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is GLUT which contains 4 Characters.
- Excess is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SENIORMOMENT which contains 12 Characters.
- Momentary lapse of memory by those of a certain age is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 12 January 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are Q,X,Y