The Guardian Quick Crossword 12 June 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 12 June 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (12 June 2021) has a total of 23 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 12 June 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 23 clues in the 12 June 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ELLA which contains 4 Characters.
- __ Fitzgerald, US singer, the Queen of Jazz, d.1996 (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is CONJECTURAL which contains 11 Characters.
- Hypothetical (11) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 12 June 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are B,Q,X,Y,Z