The Guardian Quick Crossword 14 June 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 14 June 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (14 June 2022) has a total of 20 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 14 June 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 20 clues in the 14 June 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is THEY which contains 4 Characters.
- Plural pronoun, now also used as a gender-neutral substitute for 'she' or 'he' is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is KLEMPERER which contains 9 Characters.
- Otto, German-born American conductor and composer, d. 1973 is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 14 June 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are G,J,Q,X,Z