The Guardian Quick Crossword 17 June 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 17 June 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (17 June 2021) has a total of 22 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 17 June 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 22 clues in the 17 June 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is COIR which contains 4 Characters.
- Fibre from coconut husks (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is KLEPTOMANIAC which contains 12 Characters.
- Person with an irrational urge to take things (12) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 17 June 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,W,Z