The Guardian Quick Crossword 18 August 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 18 August 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (18 August 2021) has a total of 26 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 18 August 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 26 clues in the 18 August 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is POMP which contains 4 Characters.
- Ostentatious ceremony (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is BEFORETHEMAST which contains 13 Characters.
- Serving as an ordinary seaman in an old sailing ship (6,3,4) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 18 August 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are J,Z