The Guardian Quick Crossword 23 November 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 23 November 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (23 November 2022) has a total of 24 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 23 November 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 24 clues in the 23 November 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is STAY which contains 4 Characters.
- Thin strip of bone used to stiffen eg a corset is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SANTABARBARA which contains 12 Characters.
- Coastal city in southern California is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 23 November 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are G,J,K,Q,X,Z