The Guardian Quick Crossword 29 October 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 29 October 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (29 October 2021) has a total of 24 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 29 October 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 24 clues in the 29 October 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is PYRE which contains 4 Characters.
- Heap of wood and other combustible material (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is WILDWESTSHOW which contains 12 Characters.
- Buffalo Bill's entertainment (4,4,4) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 29 October 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are Q,X,Z