The Guardian Quick Crossword 3 June 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 3 June 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (3 June 2021) has a total of 26 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 3 June 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 26 clues in the 3 June 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is TAGON which contains 5 Characters.
- Attach (3,2) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is CHARLEMAGNE which contains 11 Characters.
- King of the Franks and Holy Roman Emperor, d. 814 (11) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 3 June 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are J,K,Q,X,Z