The Guardian Quick Crossword 3 November 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 3 November 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (3 November 2021) has a total of 24 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 3 November 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 24 clues in the 3 November 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is IRE which contains 3 Characters.
- Strong emotion caused by a real or supposed grievance (3) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is PALPITATION which contains 11 Characters.
- Rapid irregular heart beat (11) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 3 November 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are F,J,Q,V,W,X,Z