The Guardian Quick Crossword 30 October 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 30 October 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (30 October 2021) has a total of 24 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 30 October 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 24 clues in the 30 October 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ABC which contains 3 Characters.
- Elementary stages (of the alphabet?) (abbr) (3) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is GUNPOWDERPLOT which contains 13 Characters.
- 1605 Catholic conspiracy to upset the English establishment (9,4) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 30 October 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are J,Q