The Guardian Quick Crossword 31 December 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 31 December 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (31 December 2021) has a total of 26 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 31 December 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 26 clues in the 31 December 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is VIOLA which contains 5 Characters.
- Stringed instrument that's bowed is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is UNSPEAKABLE which contains 11 Characters.
- Dreadful is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 31 December 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are Q,X