The Guardian Quick Crossword 4 December 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 4 December 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (4 December 2021) has a total of 20 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 4 December 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 20 clues in the 4 December 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is TOUT which contains 4 Characters.
- Plug — promote (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is GRAVEDIGGER which contains 11 Characters.
- One who exhumed Yorick's skull in Hamlet (11) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 4 December 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are B,J,Q,X,Z