The Guardian Quick Crossword 4 November 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 4 November 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (4 November 2023) has a total of 25 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 4 November 2023 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 25 clues in the 4 November 2023 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is DIGS which contains 4 Characters.
- Snide remarks is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is COTONEASTER which contains 11 Characters.
- Tree on coast (anag) – shrub with bright red berries is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 4 November 2023 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are F,Q,V,X,Z