The Guardian Quick Crossword 5 April 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 5 April 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (5 April 2022) has a total of 24 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 5 April 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 24 clues in the 5 April 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is BIAS which contains 4 Characters.
- Influence unfairly is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is TUPPERWARE which contains 10 Characters.
- Food storage containers (for those who gave parties?) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 5 April 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z