The Guardian Quick Crossword 5 January 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 5 January 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (5 January 2023) has a total of 26 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 5 January 2023 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 26 clues in the 5 January 2023 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is PEAL which contains 4 Characters.
- Sound of bells is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is HEADSWILLROLL which contains 13 Characters.
- People are going to be forced to resign is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 5 January 2023 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are J,K,X,Y