The Guardian Quick Crossword 5 July 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 5 July 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (5 July 2022) has a total of 20 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 5 July 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 20 clues in the 5 July 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is EPEE which contains 4 Characters.
- Sharp-pointed duelling sword is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is BURROUGHS which contains 9 Characters.
- Edgar Rice ___ , creator of Tarzan is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 5 July 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are F,J,Z