The Guardian Quick Crossword 6 April 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 6 April 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (6 April 2022) has a total of 24 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 6 April 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 24 clues in the 6 April 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is DOOR which contains 4 Characters.
- It's time to go when you're shown this is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is PREPOSTEROUS which contains 12 Characters.
- Idiotic — trouper's pose (anag) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 6 April 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are B,F,J,Q,W,X,Z