The Guardian Quick Crossword 6 November 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 6 November 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (6 November 2021) has a total of 23 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 6 November 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 23 clues in the 6 November 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is FRET which contains 4 Characters.
- Guitar part (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is JUMPINGBEAN which contains 11 Characters.
- Mexican seed in which a hatched larva moves (7,4) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 6 November 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are Q,X