The Guardian Quick Crossword 7 February 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 7 February 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (7 February 2023) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 7 February 2023 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 7 February 2023 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is MAST which contains 4 Characters.
- Forest tree nuts used as feed for swine is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is DEFEATISM which contains 9 Characters.
- Expectation of failure is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 7 February 2023 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are J,K,Q,Z