The Guardian Quick Crossword 7 September 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 7 September 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (7 September 2021) has a total of 24 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 7 September 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 24 clues in the 7 September 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ORYX which contains 4 Characters.
- Large African antelope with long straight horns (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is QUARTERSTAFF which contains 12 Characters.
- Stick tipped with iron (12) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 7 September 2021 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are J,W